Modern life uses pop culture and entertainment as a means of viewing the modern world. A wide range of social, business and historical issues will look at how and why the world around us is constantly changing.
Areas to be covered will include:
- Pop Culture: how does film, TV, Television and literature reflect the social change.
- Technology: How has technology and media enable people to connect to the outside world.
- Social media: How
- A case study and its portrayal in the media
- An investigation of social media and its role in the modern world
- A negotiated investigation on an international issue.
Links to VCE Studies
This unit will develop skills and background knowledge that can be extended in the following VCE subjects:
- Business Management
- Legal Studies
Contact Teacher - David Finlayson